Even though most people regularly cleanse and moisturize their skin, exfoliation is something we frequently overlook. Exfoliation is a crucial component of every skincare regimen. Coffee scrubs are regarded as one of the most powerful exfoliating skincare products that help you get glowing skin and level out your skin tone in addition to removing tan. The use of coffee in a gentle natural body scrub is efficient. In conclusion, if you use coffee scrubs into your beauty routine, it will substantially help you improve skin condition.
hydrated silica granules are completely natural and
hypoallergenic and are used mainly as an exfoliant in scrubs. This silica in
particular features medium to large granules in sizes that range from 200 to
350 microns, making them highly effective as a skin exfoliant.
glyceryl stearate is a fast-penetrating emollient when applied topically, which helps to create a protective barrier on the skin surface. This helps to maintain hydration and to slow moisture loss.
It helps in locking the moisture, enhances the
penetration of other ingredients and thickens the formula
Step 1- dampen your face with water.
Step 2- take charcoal face scrub on your palm.
Step 3- massage it on your face for 2-3 minutes.
Step 4- rinse your face with water and pat dry.
- Marketed By: The Co Company
- Plot No-167, JP Colony, Hisar Road, Rohtak, Haryana, India, 124001
- Manufactured By: Conor Cosmo India Pvt. Ltd.
- Khasra No 8/28/2, Kripal Nagar, Baldev Nagar, Ambala Chandigarh Express Highway, Ambala, Haryana, India-134003
- Country of Origin - India
- The MRP / selling price mentioned on products / listing is inclusive of all taxes.
- The quantity (gm/ml) of the product is mentioned on the label/box.